Holiday Gift Guide For The Hostess
As friends and family open their homes for holiday parties, family visits, Christmas dinners, and New Year’s cheer, make sure you’re showing your appreciation for those who love to host.
To help, we’ve created our Gift Guide for the Hostess!
Whether you need a gift for the woman who loves to entertain, or a “thank you for having us” present, these ideas will surely earn you an invitation to come back soon!
- For The Memorable Dinner Host: Memories Made Hand Towel ($9.99)
She’ll proudly display this towel for the many meals and memories to come!
- For The Christmas Cookie Baker: Whisk Merry Apron ($32.99)
This bright and . happy apron will keep her covered while she whips up some holiday cheer!
- Because She Appreciates A Good Vintage: Christmas Confetti 6pc Icicles ($26.99)
These vintage-style Christmas ornaments add some variety to her tree- they even have vintage-style packaging!
- For The Chocolate Lover: Hot Cocoa Dark Chocolate Candle ($9.99)
This travel tin is the perfect way to always have the delectably deep and spicy twist of Hot Cocoa Dark Chocolate with you wherever she goes. The scent of dark cocoa bean with cayenne and Mexican chili, frothy milk, drizzled caramel and whipped vanilla warms intimate spaces with its exotic sweetness.
- Just A Little Cheesy: White Marble / Wood Cheese Board ($37.99)
Because she always has the perfect cheese spread out for entertaining, she’ll love this beautiful board.
- Because Her Door Is Always Open For Guests: Mixed Berry and Boxwood Wreath ($61.99)
Festive and cozy, this wreath adds a blue touch to any Christmas decor, creating a relaxed and mellow environment.
Share this post: